Log Processing Equipment at Paper Mill

Wolf Material Handling Systems has 45 years of experience designing, engineering and manufacturing log handling systems and equipment.

There are over 800,000,000 acres of forested land in the US. Federal, State and Local governments own 40% of the forests and private land-owners account for the other 60%. Harvesting timber can have several benefits such as improving the environment for wildlife, giving trees more room to grow, mitigating forest fires while creating wood products or as feedstock for power, fuel, and chemicals.

Log processing equipment can involve rail loading and unloading, ship loading and unloading, truck loading and unloading, grappling, debarking, cutting-to-length, sorting, chipping, drying, explosion protection, apron conveyors, belt conveyors, belt feeders, bucket elevators, chain conveyors, chain belt conveyors, drag conveyors, metering bins, screw conveyors, receiving hoppers, reclaimers, stackers, stacker reclaimers, truck dumpers, storage, vertical sidewall conveyors, and boiler feed.